It’s been a long time in coming, but hopefully worth the wait – a new version of XPDisplay (an information display for the X-Plane flight simulator) is out, with some new features:
- View your flight on a moving map display (now with airports and runway information)
- Log your flights (takeoffs and landings)
- Graph your glideslope descent, vertical speed, and landing gear forces
- Test your skill at smooth approach and landings, with metrics such as: vertical speed on touchdown, distance from ideal landing point, glideslope score (smoothness of descent), max landing gear force
- Record and replay your flight data
For more, go to the XPDisplay page.